The reality is that changes are coming . . .They must come. You must share in bringing them.—John Hersey
By Hazelden Meditation Series
Just when our life seems settled, it changes. We can’t stop life. We can’t stay this age forever. The world changes. Life moves on. There are always new things to do and learn.
Change means we’re always beginners in some ways. We need to ask for wisdom and courage. We get it by listening, by praying, by meditating. When we ask, our Higher Power will teach us to be part of good changes.
Prayer for the Day
Higher Power, help me believe that Your plans call for good changes.
Action for the Day
Today I’ll think about the changes in my life. I’ve lived through a lot. I’ll be okay when more changes come, with God‘s help. I can keep on growing.
For awesome Daily Inspirational Stories – Check out Growing Above
Article Sponsored By:
If you would like to sponsor an article, please feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com
- My Life is Now Inside Out – The Positive Kind (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- Our Perspective (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- The Power Of Meditation (dianasymons.com)
- Meditative Prayer (outofpocketemotions.com)
- Jan. 27, 2013 – Today’s Gift from Hazelden (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- Jan. 8, 2013 – Today’s Gift from Hazelden (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- Feb. 9, 2013 – Twenty-Four Hours a Day (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)