Today I will do one thing more than I think I can do.
By: Hazelden Meditation Series
If I don’t have the energy to go to work, I will get dressed and drive to the parking lot of my job.
If I just can’t face the world, I will walk to the end of the street and back.
Yesterday we spoke about how it is good to take it easy – however, we need to remember not to get too lazy about it and take it for granted. We need to learn to grow and build… Just it doesn’t have to be all at once, it can be one small step at a time! This is today’s message.
I will reach a little further than whatever I believe my limitations to be. Usually, when I take that little extra step, it seems easier than I thought it would, and I feel better too.
Article Sponsored By:
If you would like to sponsor an article, please feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com
- The Process of Recovery (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- Excellent Books About Alcohol Recovery and Treatment (alcoholism.answers.com)
- The Healing Process (cnhfaith.me)
- Simple Meditation Guides on How to Meditate for Beginners (healthylifestyleplus.com)
- Depression and Anxiety: Should we be worried? (ubpost.mongolnews.mn)
- 10 Ways to Turn Around a Bad Day in 10 Minutes Or Less (tinybuddha.com)