Today I’ll make a list of things that I would like to do, just for me and no one else.
My list can contain things I’ve always wanted to do: things that are fun, things that are relaxing, or things I’ve only dreamed of doing. I am beginning to realize what I want instead of what someone else tells me to want.
I’m also beginning to realize that the things I dream of doing can be achieved.
- Create your own dream (hcmfmovement.com)
- Aug. 5, 2012 – Today’s Gift from Hazelden (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- A few stepping stones in the direction of our dreams (specializingintheimpossible.wordpress.com)
- Larry Larson – Twelve – Twelve Insight Journal – 12 August 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Dreams and Goals (theonlinephotographer.typepad.com)