By: Hazelden Meditation Series
Worry can light on our shoulders or sink its teeth into our flesh. Worry can become such a habit that it may actually take over most of our waking and dreaming hours. Worry can break down our immune system and weaken our natural ability to fight illness.
For some people, worry is a full-time job and life companion. How much do each of us worry each day? This is a good question to ask when we are ready to get serious about changing our worry habits.
Once we have identified how and when we worry, we are ready to reverse the pattern. Progress, not perfection, is the key in changing our worry habits. With an open mind and willing heart we have the power to change our habit of worry into one of trust. We know as we make this change that our Higher Power is truly at work in our lives.
Today let me begin to replace my worry with trust and faith in my ability to use my resources to face whatever life brings me.
- July 10, 2012 – Today’s Gift from Hazelden (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- A Better Way (toddlohenry.com)
- Following in the Footsteps of Faith (tljax.wordpress.com)
- Making Change (recoveryalongroute66.com)
- July 16, 2012 – Today’s Gift from Hazelden (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- Innerwealth Hour Of Power Segment One Spiritual What to Do for 6 Minutes (innerwealth.me)