By: Hazelden Meditation Series
We’ve all had moments when we wanted to run away and hide from our feelings. In recovery we don’t have that option. We have to face life. We have to deal with our feelings – we can’t deny them.
All of us face situations that bring up negative feelings. If a love relationship breaks up, we’ll be hurt. If we do poorly in school or at work, we may feel cheated. Denying the feelings only makes them fester inside.
Today let me feel my feelings and turn them over to my Higher Power.
- It’s quite close – you know..? (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- Patience is a virtue – and I want it now… (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- Who is Your Higher Power? (recoveryalongroute66.com)
- The Gain of Painful Losses (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- Success or Faith – What is More Important? (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- 10 Lesser-known Wonders that will make believers ooo and ahhh over the grandeur of the “creator” (cafewitteveen.wordpress.com)
- I Feel. I Want To. (thejohnnyspot.wordpress.com)