Reflection for the Day
I can attain real dignity, importance and individuality only by a dependence on a Power, which is great and good, beyond anything I can imagine or understand. I will try my utmost to use this Power in making all my decisions. Even though my human mind cannot forecast what the outcome will be, I will try to be confident that whatever comes will be for my ultimate good. Just for today, will I try to live this day only, and not tackle my whole life problem at once?
Today I Pray
May I make no decision; engineer no change in the course of my life stream, without calling upon my Higher Power. May I have faith that God‘s plan for me is better than any scheme I could devise for myself.
Today I Will Remember
God is the architect. I am the builder.
- May 3, 2012 – A Day at a Time (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- May 2, 2012 – A Day at a Time (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- It’s quite close – you know..? (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)
- Are You There Higher Power? It’s Me, the Food Addict. (moreaholicconfessions.wordpress.com)
- Listen, Hear, What? The Art of Communication (glaminglamor.wordpress.com)